Has it really been over 4 months since my latest Feel Good Friday?
It’s funny how time can get away from us from time-to-time, but I’m happy to be back this week with a dose of positivity to get you through your final workday before this weekend.
This weekend will be jammed packed with activities for me! My friend, Brian, has some friends coming into town and then I’m hosting a Super Bowl party! Are you rooting for anyone? I’m not, I’m just in it for the sangria this year. 😉
Here’s what I’ve been reading this week!
- Eating a vegan, plant-based diet is growing in popularity. To ease into it, many start implementing 1 meal per day on this plan. Here is a week’s worth of meal ideas for $30!
- An interesting take on how alpha females can make great girlfriends.
- Have you ever considered moving to be closer to your best friends? They did just that.
- Why talking politics on a first date can actually increase the chances of a 2nd.
- How one college student overcame paralysis in hopes of becoming a soccer star.
- Talk about nostalgia! Oprah’s old ‘Friends’ interview from 1995.
- An interesting look on 26 time management tasks they wish they knew in their 20’s.
- Two former child wives took their country of Zimbabwe to court; and won.
Miss anything on GPL lately? I’ve got you covered!
- 10 Things I’ve Learned Since Turning 25
- Make Ahead Breakfast Parfaits
- Vodka Ginger Fizz Recipe
- Snow Day Survival Guide
- Bruschetta Quesadillas ; using only Trader Joe’s Ingredients