From the post: Top 10 Favorite Motivational Quotes
I’m super excited for this weekend because my best friend, Sara, and her new *~*fiance*~ are visiting me from Houston! Hopefully all the rain doesn’t hold up their flight to Jacksonville, but I would not mind if the plane was delayed going back! 😉
Our weekend will be jam packed with activities that will revolve, most likely, around the beach. But we may throw in a random trip to explore Amelia Island or head back to St. Augustine! Whatever we decide to do, I’ll keep you updated with next week. Do you have anything planned? Whatever it is, I hope it’s a good one!
In the meantime, here is your Friday dose of positivity & some distraction to hold you until the weekend.
What I’ve been reading this week:
- This X-Factor performance of a sultry version of Toxic by Britney Spears made me cry! They are serious #relationshipgoals.
- They’re making a milk from peas that will soon be coming to Whole Foods! It will have 8x as much protein compared to almond milk & 50% more calcium than dairy milk. Who else will be trying this new health craze with me?
- A list compiled of professional women’s advice and insights on what they wish they knew before starting their first job. Is there anything you’d add to the list?
- This hike to the Looking Glass Rock in Ashville, NC has now made it’s way onto my bucket list!
- In light of Harriet Tubman replacing Andrew Jackson on our $20.00 bill, a story has emerged of how she once staged a sit-in for $20.00 in order to free her parents.
- A look at the 10 most beautiful airport scenic approaches.
- This recipe for mushroom goat cheese pasta is all I want in life. YUM.
Miss anything on GPL lately? I’ve got you covered!
- What I’m Currently Watching on Netflix
- Chocolate Covered Almond Protein Bites
- Healthy Teriyaki “Fried” Rice
- Teriyaki Roasted Vegetables
- Roasted Veggie Pizza
- What I Ate on Wednesday ; vol. 2
- Feel Good Friday ; vol.16