Feel Good Friday; vol. 22
From the post, The Very Best Way to Order the Starbucks Pink + Purple Drink
I know I probably say this a lot, but Friday, it is so good to see you!
My plans for a low-key month have actually been succeeding! After trips to Cancun with friends, a beach week with family, spontaneous weekend trips to DC, a random weekend in Charlotte, and working my life away, this relaxing month of August was exactly what the doctor ordered. [And yes, I’m referring to myself as a doctor here. 😉 ]
From the post, Labor Day Weekend Getaway
What has your month consisted of so far? Also, can we talk for a second just how close fall is? I went to Costco with Dj last week and there was HALLOWEEN decor out… what!
Of course, throughout the week, I’m always finding new links I’m loving + good reads that I like to share with you all, and Friday’s are the best to procrastinate with some feel good news. So, let’s get to it! I’d love if you shared below articles, songs, or things you’ve been loving this week, too! Xx
- 10 tips to boost your organic reach for Facebook business pages. (Side note- did you realize organic reach is down to 6% of page fans?)
- This Twitter account rates dogs and it’s too funny + adorable.
- This peanut butter oatmeal bake is on my food prep list this upcoming week!
- Did you know there such a thing as a Confidence Consultant? Here are her 3 tips to owning your confidence.
- I’m a big supporter of following your dreams and centering them on your “why”. This article lays out perfectly why you should forget your goals, dreams, and plans + just start with your WHY.
- How 20 #girlbosses de-stress after work.
- I’m really loving this dress that Katie is rocking from Rent the Runway! I’ve never tried them out before, but her utilization of the company for wedding season is really smart + fashion-forward.
Miss anything over here lately? No worries, I have you covered!
- 7 Blogs I Read Every Day
- Skinny Citrus Peach Cooler
- Homemade Spicy Guacamole
- Feel Good Friday; vol. 21
Questions for you:
- What are you getting into this weekend?
- What’s your favorite summer activity?
- Have you seen any good shows or movies lately? [Netfix recommendations welcome! 🙂 – here are my favs!]
Aw thanks so much for sharing my link Melissa! Definitely give them a whirl! I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. I also love the links about de-stressing after work! I totally need that!
xx katie // a touch of teal