From the post, My Top 10 Songs to Listing to While Relaxing
As a blogger, one of my favorite things to do is read other blogs. [shocker, right? 😉 ] With my morning coffee, at lunch, and before bed, I tend to find myself heading over to various blogs to see what a few of my favorite bloggers have been posting and if there’s anything new happening on their sites.
Of course, this list doesn’t come close to the blogs I keep tabs on and read often, but this list of 7 post content on a regular basis (SO important) and tend to write on topics that I find I’m most interested in reading about constantly.
From the post, 3 Books to Read this October
I talked before in my blogger series, social media happy hour, that I love to share tips and tricks to help other bloggers, as well as be an open book about which ones I love myself. Plus, I know that many people out there have sites and writers they keep up with, and I’m always looking for new ones to take a look at! So, if you have any recommendations of blogs I should check out, leave a link to them in the comments!
From the post, Classic English Pimms Recipe
Without further ado, grab a cup of coffee, or a cocktail, and check out my 7 favorite bloggers!
- Kalyn // kalyn nicholson + her YouTube channel is also my favorite
- Taralynn // simply taralynn
- Katie // a touch of teal
- Jessica // how sweet eats
- Jess // the golden girl blog
- Rachel // rachl mansfield
- Amanda // running with spoons
Questions for you
- Do you prefer reading blogs or watching YouTube videos?
- What blogs do you keep up to date on?
- Do you have a blog? If not, have you ever considered writing one?