7 Blogs I Read Every Day
From the post, My Top 10 Songs to Listing to While Relaxing
As a blogger, one of my favorite things to do is read other blogs. [shocker, right? 😉 ] With my morning coffee, at lunch, and before bed, I tend to find myself heading over to various blogs to see what a few of my favorite bloggers have been posting and if there’s anything new happening on their sites.
Of course, this list doesn’t come close to the blogs I keep tabs on and read often, but this list of 7 post content on a regular basis (SO important) and tend to write on topics that I find I’m most interested in reading about constantly.
From the post, 3 Books to Read this October
I talked before in my blogger series, social media happy hour, that I love to share tips and tricks to help other bloggers, as well as be an open book about which ones I love myself. Plus, I know that many people out there have sites and writers they keep up with, and I’m always looking for new ones to take a look at! So, if you have any recommendations of blogs I should check out, leave a link to them in the comments!
From the post, Classic English Pimms Recipe
Without further ado, grab a cup of coffee, or a cocktail, and check out my 7 favorite bloggers!
- Kalyn // kalyn nicholson + her YouTube channel is also my favorite
- Taralynn // simply taralynn
- Katie // a touch of teal
- Jessica // how sweet eats
- Jess // the golden girl blog
- Rachel // rachl mansfield
- Amanda // running with spoons
Questions for you
- Do you prefer reading blogs or watching YouTube videos?
- What blogs do you keep up to date on?
- Do you have a blog? If not, have you ever considered writing one?
1. I really love reading blogs! There’s just something about it that makes it better to me, for some reason.
2. Taralynn is my absolute favorite!! I also really love A Cup of Kellen.
3. I do! It’s VERY new, but it’s something I’ve always wanted to do, and really hope to make it as successful as your blog someday. 🙂
1. I agree! They’re so personalized and I love finding new ones all the time. 🙂
2. I haven’t looked at Kellen’s yet, but I’ll definitely be checking her out. Thank you!
3. I love your blog! I was just looking at it this morning.
Thanks so much!!:) xo xo
Just saw your comment on Taralynn’s blog, so I hopped over here. I’ve heard of her blog, obviously, but never the others! So, I’m off to check them out!
Welcome, Jessie! I’m excited to hear what you think of the other blogs + I can’t wait to check out yours. 🙂
Sorry I missed this when it was posted, but thank you so much for including me and my blog on your list! I am honored, and yours is definitely always a must-read for me too.
Hope you’re doing well!
Aw, thank you, Katie!! That is too sweet.