From the post, 3 Books to Read this October
Happy Friday, little loves! Today, Dj and I area headed to the Outer Banks in North Carolina to meet up with my family for my mom’s birthday week. We’re taking the full week (Friday-Friday) and I am SO excited to get away for some much needed R+R.
This summer has been very go-go-go for us, so I’m looking forward to pouring myself a glass of skinny fruit sangria, munching on some creamy roasted garlic hummus, and curling up with a good book on the beach. What are you getting into this week? Whatever it is, I hope it’s a great one!
Enjoy the rest of your Friday and procrastinate a little with some of my favorite reads this week! xx
- If you’ve ever thought of vacationing in London, now is the time to do it!
- Are you a fellow lover of travel? I didn’t know about the SouthWest companion card, but I am about to get one due to this helpful guide!
- A very interesting read on how one woman travels the world for a living.
- My friend, Katie, wrote an extremely helpful blog post for fellow bloggers: how to best utilize the Yoast SEO plugin.
- All Harry Potter fans will appreciate this couple’s wedding.
- For your guilty pleasure: black raspberry pie milkshakes with black raspberry fudge. Because why not?
Miss anything around here lately? I’ve got you covered!
- How to order the Starbucks purple drink
- Sweet + fruity watermelon pizza
- 10 foods to bring to your July 4th party
- Savory watermelon pizza
- Free 21 day fix week long meal plan
- Exploring the Mayan Ruins in Cancun, Mexico
- Feel good Friday; vol. 19
Questions for you:
- Have you read any articles this week that you’ve loved?
- What do you have planned this weekend?