From the post: Skinny Fruit Punch Sangria
Friday, you are looking mighty fine today. 😉
Any one else have one of those weeks that just seems to go on forever? There was something in the air this week and I am ready to head home and pour a glass of that skinny fruit punch sangria.
This weekend will be one for the books! One of my best friends from college, Katie, is in town so we’ll be hitting up the beach, maybe make a quick stop in adorable St. Augustine, and definitely have a great time. Do you have anything special planned for this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope it’s a great one!
And for now, to get you through the rest of your Friday, here are the links I’ve been crushing on this week:
- I have a deep obsession with Chinese food, but not so much the fried aspect, so these spring roll bowls (!!) are right up my ally.
- What your secret fear is based on your zodiac sign.
- An interesting read on why successful people take 10 years to “succeed overnight“.
- Woah woah woah. Frozen hot chocolate breakfast smoothies are apparently a thing and I need one right now.
- One of my favorite bloggers just went to Savannah + her pictures have me in love with that city.
- These charred tomato + garlic butter mini pizzas = life.
- In honor of the queen turning 90, photos have been shared to reflect on the life of Queen Elizabeth.
Miss anything over here lately? No worries, I have you covered! 🙂
- Travel Guide to Cancun, Mexico
- A Night Out in Charlotte, NC + some Travel Tips
- Skinny Fruit Punch Sangria
- Skinny Breakfast Pizza
- How to Grow as a Blogger: Social Media Happy Hour
- Caprese Balsamic Soft Boiled Eggs
- Guacamole Goat Cheese Toast