Feel Good Friday; vol. 18
Why hello there, Friday, you are looking rather fine today. 😉
This week felt rather long for me, but I have a feeling it has a lot to do with my pending trip to Mexico next week…
Dj and I are heading off to Charlotte next Thursday to spend the night exploring the city before we jet of to Cancun to meet my best friend, Sara, and her fiance for the weekend + start of the week! I am super excited; I’ve never been to Charlotte or Cancun. Anything that you would recommend as a must-see or must-do?
This weekend, the plan is to take it easy. I’d like to get some shopping done and deep clean my apartment. Of course, my plans for relaxing weekends never seem to pan out (major case of FOMO over here, you guys), so we’ll see.
Do you have anything planned? Whatever it is, I hope it’s a good one!
In the meantime, here is your Friday dose of positivity & some distraction to hold you until the weekend.
What I’ve been reading this week:
- Anyone else a huge fan of HGTV’s show, Fixer Upper? Joanna Gains wrote a heartfelt letter to moms that is SO sweet.
- If she was my teacher, I would have never missed a class.
- One of my favorite bloggers went to DC recently and all her pictures having me missing home!
- I couldn’t agree more with these 3 best pieces of career advice given to my friend, Katie.
- I am in love with cookie dough & equally in love with mug cakes. This cookie dough mug cake combines the two and I cannot wait to dig in!
- Working from home is growing in popularity & also extremely appealing to many. These 10 women are sharing how they’re bringing in sustainable income while WFH. Is that a career path you’d be interesting in following? I know I would!
- Planning any beach vacations this summer? According to travelers, these are the world’s 10 best beaches.
- A recipe that features both avocado + goat cheese? I’m sold.
Miss anything on GPL lately? I’ve got you covered!
- Make Ahead Roasted Red Pepper Breakfast Sandwiches
- The Beginners Guide to Interval Training + Running a Mile
- Skinny Pickled Deviled Eggs
- What I Ate on Wednesday; Vol. 3
- Feel Good Friday; Vol. 17
And a post roulette from the archives of GPL:
Thanks so much for sharing my link, Melissa! You’re the bomb! xoxo