When it comes to roasting vegetables, I’m a huge fan. I’ve always been a huge fan of veggies in any sort (when I was about 5, my favorite food was salad; I was a weird child) 😉 . When you add teriyaki in the mix, you have me sold.
When you roast or bake meals with a sugar element in it (like balsamic or, in this case, teriyaki, it crystalizes and provides an added crunch- yum!)
This is my favorite go-to side dish. I eat these as a snack or add them to some rice & protein and make a meal! If you’re interested in how you can make these more substantial, check out this recipe for my Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Bake.
Here’s What You Need:
- 3 cups of raw broccoli
- 2 cups raw carrots
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- About 1 cup teriyaki sauce
What to do:
- Wash and prep your veggies
- In a large pan, toss veggies with garlic, EVOO, and teriyaki
- Roast in an oven at 400 degrees for about 40 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes
It doesn’t get much easier than that!
- 6 green
- 3 blue
Questions for you:
- What’s your favorite side dish?
- Are there any vegetables you don’t like?
- What’s for dinner tonight?