I’m sorry I’ve been so MIA lately! I’ve been in the process of revamping my blog & had some personal changes happen lately in my life that my blog has taken a backseat. I’ll be sure to do a recap post soon and fill you all in about what I’ve been up to lately (because a whole lot has changed since my last recap post!)
One aspect I’ve been trying to focus more on in my life is my health again. I recently stepped up my involvement with Beach Body and became a coach! Remember when I did the 21 Day Fix? I fell back in love with it / the lifestyle, so I’ve been following that program again, just with my own modifications to fit my life more. Feel free to comment below if you have any questions, I’ve learned a ton lately!
Besides drinking Shakeology every day, I also try to eat a more whole foods based diet. Of course I still crave things, like pizza, but am learning so many homemade modifications that curb my cravings in a healthy way. That’s where today’s post comes in! 🙂
Let me introduce to you my latest obsession: Roasted Veggie Clean Pizza!
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2-3 tablespoons of a low-sugar marinara sauce
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup sautéed onions & red + green bell peppers with garlic
- 1/2 cup hot & sweet Peruvian cherry peppers
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Red pepper flakes & garlic powder to taste
What to do:
- Toast the tortilla at 350 for 5 minutes
- Top with desired toppings & cheese
- Broil for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted
- Sprinkle on garlic powder & chili flakes
Seriously so tasty & simple!
3 questions for you:
- Have you done a Beach Body program before?
- What’s your favorite pizza topping combo?
- What have you been up to lately?
Other 21 Day Fix approved recipes you may enjoy: