This post includes 10 Recipes to Bring to your Memorial Day Party!
Guys. Can you believe it’s already the end of MAY? Where has the time gone! I can’t be alone here thinking that it was just Christmas..?!
I feel like I need to explain for the silent airwaves that have been taking over GPL lately. Life sometimes has a way of getting away from us, but I’ve had SO many exciting things going on. I can’t wait to fill you all in!
- For one, I bought a HOUSE! Whaaat!
- I bought Dj flying lessons and held my breath while going up with him for the first time above Jacksonville.
- We’ve taken weekend/extended trips to Charlotte (again), Savannah, and so much more. This weekend we’re headed to Dallas!
There’s so much content that I’m excited to share with you all, but before I get too ahead of myself (I will create a new Coffee Talk to go over everything I’ve been up to lately), let’s focus on the post at hand– Memorial Day recipes!
This weekend, for a nice 5 day getaway, Dj and I are flying to Dallas to see his Aunt + cousins. There is a new baby, so I’m overly excited! Plus, I think we’re going to go to Magnolia (hi there, Chip + Jo!) which is a dream.
What are you all getting into? Share below! I’d love to hear. 🙂
And now for the recipes. I promise any of these 10 would be a huge hit! Just click the name of the recipe you’re interested and you will be brought directly to that post.
- Skinny Fruit Punch Sangria (no added sugar!)
- Banana Nut Bread Protein Bites (no bake!)
- PB + J Thumb Print Cookies (no added sugar!)
And that concludes my Top 10 Recipes to Bring to your Memorial Day Party!
-Questions for you-
- What are you doing for Memorial Day this year?
- Which recipe would be the first on your list to make?
- If you had to choose to live on the lake or the beach, which would you choose?