10 Recipes to Bring to your Memorial Day Party
This post includes 10 Recipes to Bring to your Memorial Day Party!
Guys. Can you believe it’s already the end of MAY? Where has the time gone! I can’t be alone here thinking that it was just Christmas..?!
I feel like I need to explain for the silent airwaves that have been taking over GPL lately. Life sometimes has a way of getting away from us, but I’ve had SO many exciting things going on. I can’t wait to fill you all in!
- For one, I bought a HOUSE! Whaaat!
- I bought Dj flying lessons and held my breath while going up with him for the first time above Jacksonville.
- We’ve taken weekend/extended trips to Charlotte (again), Savannah, and so much more. This weekend we’re headed to Dallas!
There’s so much content that I’m excited to share with you all, but before I get too ahead of myself (I will create a new Coffee Talk to go over everything I’ve been up to lately), let’s focus on the post at hand– Memorial Day recipes!
This weekend, for a nice 5 day getaway, Dj and I are flying to Dallas to see his Aunt + cousins. There is a new baby, so I’m overly excited! Plus, I think we’re going to go to Magnolia (hi there, Chip + Jo!) which is a dream.
What are you all getting into? Share below! I’d love to hear. 🙂
And now for the recipes. I promise any of these 10 would be a huge hit! Just click the name of the recipe you’re interested and you will be brought directly to that post.
- Skinny Fruit Punch Sangria (no added sugar!)
- Banana Nut Bread Protein Bites (no bake!)
- PB + J Thumb Print Cookies (no added sugar!)
And that concludes my Top 10 Recipes to Bring to your Memorial Day Party!
-Questions for you-
- What are you doing for Memorial Day this year?
- Which recipe would be the first on your list to make?
- If you had to choose to live on the lake or the beach, which would you choose?