So, you’re in a pinch for time and need to bring a dish to share or need some ideas on simple Thanksgiving dishes to prepare for the big day? You’re not alone! I am queen of holiday procrastination, but I really loath showing up anywhere without a dish in hand, so while all of these recipes are quick, they are also huge crowd favorites!
Are you getting into anything special for Thanksgiving this year? My mom + sister are coming down to visit and we’re heading over to a good friend’s house for the day. Thanksgiving to me is all about friends, family, football, and wayyyy too many mashed potatoes consumed. 😉 What reminds you most of t-day?
I hope whatever you find yourself getting into, you’re surrounded by lots of love, laughter, and great food! xo
- Light + Creamy Roasted Garlic Hummus Platter
- Skinny Pickled Deviled Eggs
- The Tastiest Baked Brie
- Roasted Balsamic Glazed Cranberry Pecan Brussels Sprouts
- Spiced Pecan Topped Deviled Eggs [yes, deviled eggs deserve 2 shutouts here! #favoritism]
-Questions for you-
- Any Thanksgiving plans?
- Marry + kill: mashed potatoes or rolls?
- What’s your favorite Thanksgiving pie?