10 Vegetarian 21 Day Fix Dinner Recipes
With all the success my post for 50 Vegetarian 21 Day Fix Recipes had (seriously, it’s my most viewed + popular post to date!) I figured the demand was higher than I thought when it came to veggie friendly 21 day fix approved recipes.
Don’t get me wrong, I totally get it. The struggle is kind of real for a vegetarian finding fun and easy Fix approved recipes that still follow your dietary lifestyle. After playing around of Pinterest for quite some time (literally months, you guys….) I came to the conclusion that I cannot be the ONLY vegetarian 21 Day Fixer out there (I had a total Are you there God? It’s me, Margret moment for a second). So, to make my life easier (and for you fellow veggies out there), I made a handy clickable guide for each food group that I could quickly reference when I needed some ideas and ~Pinspiration~.
I’m a pretty big fan of the 21 Day Fix. For those of you that don’t know about it, you basically follow a pretty simple + basic nutrition guide & workout for around 30 minutes a day to some DVDs. I wrote an entire post about it and dedicated a few -hours- of my time to create a sample 7 day meal plan to give you a glimpse into Fix life, so if you’ve been curious about what it entails, you should check that out -HERE-.
Rather than creating another bulk list of recipes, I thought I could do subdivisions with meals. Aka, dinner, lunch, breakfast, snacks, desserts! It will be easier to break them up into categories and I can focus on where the struggle lies. And the struggle for vegetarians? THOSE RED CONTAINERS! So most of these recipes focus on reds. I will say, if you’re not a vegetarian, your container counts may be different. Beans count as a red for those on the veggie plan, so if you’re not and can’t figure out the count, just write me a message below + I’ll help you out. 🙂
So, without further ado, I present you 10 Vegetarian 21 Day Fix Dinner Recipes along with their container count!
- Quinoa Taco Bake || 2 red, 1 purple, 1 green, 1 blue
- Nourishing Detox Veggie Soup || 1 green
- Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers || 2 green, 1 red, 1 yellow
- Pizza Salad || 2 green, 1/2 blue, 1/2 orange, 1 tsp
- Spicy Pumpkin Crockpot Chili || 1 cup = 1/2 red + 1/2 green
- Butternut Squash Spinach Lasagna || 1 green, 3/4 blue, 1/4 red
- Southwest Black Bean Burgers || 1 red, 1/4 green
- Three Cheese Zucchini Bake || 1 green, 1 blue
- Roasted Veggie Bowls with Sweet Onion Sauce || 2 green, 2 yellow, 1 tsp
- Southwestern Rice and Bean Salad || 1 1/2 red, 1/2 tsp
Questions for you-
- Which recipe above looks the best to you?
- What is one food you could not live without? (Mine is FOR SURE chocolate)
- What’s one thing you’re looking forward to this week?
You always have the best recipe ideas! Thank you so much for sharing. I hope your 2017 is off to a great start!
xx katie // a touch of teal