from the post, Classic English Pimms Recipe
Has time felt like it’s been on super speed mode to anyone else lately? I blinked and I went from the beaches of Cancun, Mexico to a wedding in the woods of West Virginia with fall in full effect. While in reality, these two events happened 4 months apart from one another, it feels like yesterday.
I think time feeling as though it’s “flying” is due to the 9-5 lifestyle. Everyone on Monday talks about how they cannot wait until Friday, then when Sunday rolls around, we’re all questioning where the week went. It’s alarming how quickly life is actually passing us all by, waiting for the next day or counting the minutes until the weekend.
from the post, What to do with 24 Hours in Washington DC
Throughout the rest of the year, I’m going to be challenging myself to live more in the present day. To not be relying on the weekends to bring me excitement. To not be glued to my phone or laptop. To live presently and fully at all times. You should join me!
from the post, 10 Things I’ve Learned Since Turning 25
Now, for some links I’ve been loving this week! Make sure to share with me in the comments some videos, songs, or articles you’ve found enjoyable! xo
- Coconut Milk Cauliflower Cilantro-Lime Rice. Yes… just yes.
- An open letter to bosses explaining why Millennials pursue other jobs compared to other generations that tend to stick to one.
- Pumpkin.Spice.Energy.Balls. Holy yum!
- For those of you who may not know me on a personal level, I have a strong love for planning, structure, and just overall organization (riveting, I know), but these organizing tips for blog/video planning are life right now.
- This 5 minute vegan caramel sauce is the hero I wasn’t aware I needed in my fall-obsessed state.
- I’ve been keeping this version of the song Cinema by Jason Evigan on repeat for the past 2 weeks. I can’t get enough!
- A slideshow of 14 pictures capturing US Presidents before + after their time in the White House.
Some random but goodies from the archives of GPL-
- Welcome to Miami
- What to do with 24 Hours in Washington DC
- Skinny Citrus Peach Cooler
- How to Order the Starbucks Purple Drink
- Asian Veggie Spring Rolls with a Homemade Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Exploring the Mayan Ruins in Cancun, Mexico
Questions for you-
- What show have you been binge watching lately?
- Would you rather order apps or dessert at a restaurant?
- If you could go one place in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?