10 Super Bowl Party Food Ideas : Round-Up Post
This year, I’m doing 7 Days of Super Bowl Goodies! That means a new post will be hitting this blog starting Saturday, January 28th – Saturday, February 4th. It’s sort of like the 25 Days of Christmas on
ABC Family Freeform, but a little better because FOOD. And better yet, Super Bowl party food! Which is the best kind of food there is. (Minus you of course, the best banana bread muffins ever).
As a precursor, since all of these recipes will be coming to you bright and early on the said day, I’ve compiled a list of some of my #BlastFromThePast recipes that would also be pretty great crowd pleasers for the Super Bowl!
So, I want to know, do you care about who wins the game this year? Or are you like me and in it for the party food?
Below you will find a list of 10 Super Bowl Party Food Ideas. To be brought to the recipe, just click on the title of the recipe! I’ve gone in and linked them all up for you. 🙂
-Questions for you-
- Who are you rooting for this Super Bowl?
- Do you watch football or any other pro sport? If so, what’s your favorite team? [Mine are the Washington Redskins!]
- What’s on your menu for the big event?
This post makes me super excited! I’m really not into football, I can definitely watch it, but I just like having an excuse to make yummy appetizers and little desserts, haha.
1. Atlanta for sure. Again, I’m not obsessive over it, but the Patriots always win these things. Would love to see the underdog win.
2. I do watch football with my hubby, but I prefer basketball. I’m a big Golden State fan.
3. I am so unorganized at the moment! That’s why I was so excited to see your post, haha, I need some ideas for sure. 🙂 Thanks for sharing, I most likely will definitely add the buffalo chicken dip.