Top 10 Quick Bites to Bring to Your July 4th Party
Can you believe it’s already July?? Where is the time going!
When heading to a neighbor’s house, BBQ, beach, or even a simple get together with friends, I always love to bring something along to share. At times, especially when it comes to holiday weekends when you could be traveling, the last thing on your list is a crazy, many steps required recipe.
Below I have my Top 10 Favorite Simple Sharable Delectables to bring with you to your 4th of July rendezvous!
1. Healthy (3 ingredient!) Protein-Packed French Onion Dip
2. Mayo-less Skinny Deviled Eggs [half with spiced pecans!]
3. Hydrating Spa Water [tip– add some citrus vodka for 21+ get togethers!]
4. Light & Creamy Roasted Garlic Hummus
5. Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins [who says pumpkin is only for the Fall? 😉 ]
6. Buffalo Chicken Dip [not the healthiest, but definitely a crowd favorite!]
7. Low-Fat Fruit & Vanilla Yogurt Bark
8. Skinny Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
9. Shredded Chicken Tacos [bringing a crockpot of taco fixings to a party? Move over, Martha Stewart]
10. Tossed Spinach & Tomato Salad
Tag me in any July 4th recipes you make! Enjoy your weekend! 🙂
Melissa, you’re a lifesaver! I absolutely love this round up and was in desperate need of some ideas :]
Glad it helped!! 🙂