Can you believe it’s already July?? Where is the time going!
When heading to a neighbor’s house, BBQ, beach, or even a simple get together with friends, I always love to bring something along to share. At times, especially when it comes to holiday weekends when you could be traveling, the last thing on your list is a crazy, many steps required recipe.
Below I have my Top 10 Favorite Simple Sharable Delectables to bring with you to your 4th of July rendezvous!
2. Mayo-less Skinny Deviled Eggs [half with spiced pecans!]
3. Hydrating Spa Water [tip– add some citrus vodka for 21+ get togethers!]
5. Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins [who says pumpkin is only for the Fall? 😉 ]
6. Buffalo Chicken Dip [not the healthiest, but definitely a crowd favorite!]
9. Shredded Chicken Tacos [bringing a crockpot of taco fixings to a party? Move over, Martha Stewart]
Tag me in any July 4th recipes you make! Enjoy your weekend! 🙂