A simple recipe that focuses around the flavors of toasted coconut mango chia seed pudding… need I say more?
Okay, I’ll also add that this stuff is vegan, no-bake, takes all of 5 minutes to make, easy to keep on-hand, freaking DELICIOUS, oh, and only 3 ingredients.
Yeah, you’re the real MVP, toasted coconut mango chia seed pudding.
So let’s get to it!
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup toasted coconut + vanilla almond milk
- 1 large mango
Recipes with minimal ingredient lists (like these Chocolate Covered Almond Protein Bites) seriously have my heart.
- In a large bowl (or use a Tupperware if you want to close a lid) combine your 1/2 cup of chia seeds with 1 cup of toasted coconut vanilla almond milk. Stir well to evenly coat.
- Peel, dice + mash up 1 large mango. I mash it up a bit to release the juices then pour the juice + chunks of fruit into the chia seed mixture.
- Mix well + cover. Store in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight.
Grab a spoon, hot cup of coffee (or a cocktail, I’m not judging), and dig in!
Questions for you //
- Have you had chia seed pudding before?
- What’s your favorite kind of fruit?
- If you HAD to choose… summer or fall?