Toasted Coconut Mango Chia Seed Pudding
A simple recipe that focuses around the flavors of toasted coconut mango chia seed pudding… need I say more?
Okay, I’ll also add that this stuff is vegan, no-bake, takes all of 5 minutes to make, easy to keep on-hand, freaking DELICIOUS, oh, and only 3 ingredients.
Yeah, you’re the real MVP, toasted coconut mango chia seed pudding.
So let’s get to it!
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup toasted coconut + vanilla almond milk
- 1 large mango
Recipes with minimal ingredient lists (like these Chocolate Covered Almond Protein Bites) seriously have my heart.
- In a large bowl (or use a Tupperware if you want to close a lid) combine your 1/2 cup of chia seeds with 1 cup of toasted coconut vanilla almond milk. Stir well to evenly coat.
- Peel, dice + mash up 1 large mango. I mash it up a bit to release the juices then pour the juice + chunks of fruit into the chia seed mixture.
- Mix well + cover. Store in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight.
Grab a spoon, hot cup of coffee (or a cocktail, I’m not judging), and dig in!
Questions for you //
- Have you had chia seed pudding before?
- What’s your favorite kind of fruit?
- If you HAD to choose… summer or fall?
Yum! Having the mango with it sounds super delicious. I’ve never had it before, but my roommate made it in college once and liked it! And summer… all the way.
I’m trying to get as much mango in as I can right now since it’s still summer! You definitely need to try it… it’s so simple + so so tasty!