During work, I tend to switch from listening to audio books (check out what I’m listing to on Audible!) to music. Currently, I’ve been on a huge YouTube + Soundcloud kick so thought it was the perfect time to bring out a new series! Today, I’m introducing series 1 of Music Monday where I’m going to be sharing 10 songs I’ve had on repeat throughout the previous week.
I absolutely love music recommendations and finding new tunes to listen to throughout the day, so please share with me what you’ve been listing to below in the comments! I’m one of those people that listens to pretty much every genre and constantly switching music moods, so I welcome any and all recs. You may just be featured on an upcoming series. 😉
So without further ado, here are the 10 songs I’ve had on repeat all week!
- Yours || Russell Dickerson
- Catching On || Elephante ft Nevve
- Fire || Louis the Child
- Nothin’ Like You || Dan + Shay
- Keep Up || Felix Cartal
- Somebody’s Love || Passenger
- After Rain || Dermot Kennedy
- You Don’t Own Me || Grace ft G-Easy
- This Is What It Feels Like || Armin van Burren; Antillas + Dankann Remix
- How Long Will I Love You || Ellie Goulding
Questions for you-
- What song have you been loving lately?
- What’s your favorite genre of music?
- While working, do you like listening to music or podcasts? Or do you prefer to work in quiet?