In this post, Music Monday, you’ll find my top 10 song recommendations for the week!
During work, I tend to switch from listening to audio books (check out what I’m listing to on Audible!) to music. Currently, I’ve been on a huge YouTube + Soundcloud kick so thought it was the perfect time to bring out a new series! Today, I’m bringing back Music Monday where I’m going to be sharing 10 songs I’ve had on repeat throughout the previous week.
I absolutely love music recommendations and finding new tunes to listen to throughout the day, so please share with me what you’ve been listing to below in the comments! I’m one of those people that listens to pretty much every genre and constantly switching music moods, so I welcome any and all recs. You may just be featured on an upcoming series. 😉
So without further ado, here are the 10 songs I’ve had on repeat all week!
- Quit You || Lost Kings ft. Tinashe
- Sign of the Times || Harry Styles
- Even if it Breaks Your Heart || Eli Young Band
- Sleep on the Floor || The Lumineers
- Talking in Code || Margot & The Nuclear So And So’s
- The Stable Song || Gregory Alan Isakov
- Yellow Light || Of Monsters and Men
- Something Just Like This || The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
- More Than Life || Whitley
- Work Song || Hozier
And that’s a wrap on this week’s Music Monday! I’ve been in a slower mood lately, as you can probably see. 🙂
–Question for you–
- What song is one you could play endlessly without ever getting tired of it?