Link Love, ser. 3
I can’t believe another Friday is already upon us! Do you have any special plans this weekend? Dj and I are going up to my mom’s in North Carolina for the long, holiday weekend. It’s my brother, Chris’s birthday, so we’ll also be making a trip up to Richmond, VA to see him! My best friend, Amanda, will be joining in on the fun so I’ll have lots to update you all on next week!
Thank you, to all that have served our country! You make America a better place and I’m proud to support you.
If you’re new to Friday Link Love, you can find my first series here and my second one here! Basically, each Friday, you can expect a post on links of any sort that are my “Obsessions of the Week”. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
- The popular TV show, Grey’s Anatomy, saved one young mom’s life after an episode rang a little too close to home for what she was personally undergoing.
- The Goodboys, an up and coming band from Jacksonville, Florida, is quickly taking over my summer playlist. I highly recommend checking out the songs “Mothers / Numbers” and “Yield”. They’re the perfect band for those drives with your car windows rolled down!
- Graduation season is well underway! My friend, Katie, compiled a list of her Top 5 Graduation speeches, which will surely inspire you. I’ve even made Shonda Rhimes’s quote my new personal mantra.
- I’ve talked before about getting awful headaches throughout the day. The cause of it, without a doubt, is due to working full time in social media, so I’m sitting at a desk on a computer for 9+ hours 5 days a week. If you’re like me, I’d recommend checking out this exercise. It will help you become more aware of your posture & assist with that constant neck pain that correlates with desk jobs!
- If you’re needing a quick & easy treat to bring along to a Memorial Day party this weekend, check out my recipe for Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Muffins! Only 3 ingredients & done in under 25 minutes!
- The Huffington Post put the presidential candidates on Tinder to show us a light-hearted way of just how the politics would turn out if we “swiped right” for them coming into office.
- This heartwarming, hilarious video of Puppies vs. Stairs is sure to brighten up your Friday!
Enjoy your weekend everyone! Xo
Thanks for sharing my link, Melissa! Loved that Presidential Tinder article too, so funny!
I hope you have a wonderful MDW! xo
Your site is definitely worth sharing! Hope your weekend is great! Xx
[…] weekend, Dj and I drove to my mom’s house in North Carolina. It’s a looooong, 9 hour drive, so the last thing I want to do when getting home is putting […]