Link Love; ser. 4
The more I share with you my week’s link obsessions from around the web, the more I realize just how quickly weeks go. This week, I signed up for grad school pre-req courses, set up my masters program interview in D.C., AND drove all the way up to Richmond, VA to see my brother & family.
This weekend, we’re going to a 1,000 foot water slide that is covering the city of Jacksonville, a bridal show with my friend Lauren, and *hopefully* squeezing in some time to relax and give my apt some much needed TLC. What do you have planned for your weekend?
In the meantime, here is a little bit of Link Love to get you through your Friday before you head out for the weekend!
- Buzzfeed paired up with America’s Funniest Home Videos to show why 2 cats are better than one. Check out the whimsical video and decide for yourself!
- My latest recipe featured Roasted Balsamic Glazed Cranberry Pecan Brussels Sprouts, and it started a conversation at work regarding how we pronounce the word “pecan”. Curious, I found this linguistics map showing where in the world people pronounce the word “pee-can” vs “pah-kahn”. Where do you fall in this list?
- In a heartbreaking, yet touching video tribute to their mom on Mother’s Day, these two young girls tell the horribly heroic story that left their mom paralyzed.
- This amazing cover of “Chandelier” is sure to take your breath away!
- It should come as no surprise that I’m a coffee addict. However, you may want to stray away from these top 8 most unhealthy coffee drinks in America and stick with something a little more low-cal and not jammed packed with chemicals.
- These beautiful & tasty looking Rainbow Veggie Skewers will be sure to hit my grill this summer!
- France has recently made it illegal to throw out edible food and instead donate it to a food bank! You go, France! This is something I think every country should jump on board with!
Enjoy your weekend, everyone! Xo
[…] Guys. Guys. GUYS! Protein packed, low fat, low cal, and dare I say it, *healthy* ranch dressing was made this weekend! […]
[…] all my summer grad school […]