During work, I tend to switch from listening to audio books (check out what I’m listing to on Audible!) to music. Currently, I’ve been on a huge YouTube + Soundcloud kick so thought it was the perfect time to bring out a new series! Today, I’m bringing back Music Monday where I’m going to be sharing 10 songs I’ve had on repeat throughout the previous week.
I absolutely love music recommendations and finding new tunes to listen to throughout the day, so please share with me what you’ve been listing to below in the comments! I’m one of those people that listens to pretty much every genre and constantly switching music moods, so I welcome any and all recs. You may just be featured on an upcoming series. 😉
So without further ado, here are the 10 songs I’ve had on repeat all week!
- Setting Fires || The Chainsmokers
- When We Were Young || Passenger
- From Eden || Hozier
- Find You || Zedd
- Unsteady || X Ambassadors
- Mess is Mine || Vance Joy
- Strangers || Seven Lions
- Better Man || Little Big Town
- Please Don’t Go || Joel Adams
- Way Down We Go || Kaleo
Questions for you–
- What did you get into this past weekend?
- Have you watched any good YouTube videos lately?
- What are you currently binging on Netflix?