Turkey Bacon & Veggie Egg Frittata
Sunday’s are for meal prep!
When it comes to breakfast, everyone is different. During the week, I stick to either oatmeal, yogurt, or fruit. I also can’t eat until at least an hour after waking up & drinking a cup (or two..) of coffee.
My boyfriend, on the other hand, is not like that, and needs more substance to power him through his mornings. I enjoy everything about the kitchen (surprise, surprise), so I cook for us 95% of the time. For breakfasts, I find it easiest to cook enough for him to eat throughout the week, prepackage it into containers, and make them very easy to grab on the go! I made this Turkey Bacon, Veggie-Packed Frittata for him last week & he loved it!
- 10 large eggs
- 7 slices of turkey bacon
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 medium white onion
- 5 baby yellow potatoes (cook beforehand!)
**This would also be great with bell peppers, yellow squash, zucchini, kale- you name it!
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray down your pan with non-stick spray
3. Mix up eggs & milk in a large bowl
4. Add in meat & veggies into the egg mixture
5. Pour into pan
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes; depending on how quickly your eggs cook
Do you breakfast prep? What’s your favorite go-to?