It’s Friday and I’m in Love.. [with these links!] ; Series 1
Being a blogger, ideas and “blog-post-spiration” comes from talking to friends, reading articles, being active on all social media platforms, and generally finding what interests you, just as much as what captivates the attention of others.
One thing that I really love about the blogging community is that we’re able to bounce ideas off each other, and gain inspiration from what others are doing!
I’ve been a reader of A Touch of Teal for awhile now. When I saw that Katie, as well as a few other blogs, were doing a “Friday Link Love”, I loved the idea and decided to do a series of my own!
Each Friday, you can expect a post on links of any sort that are my “Obsessions of the Week”.
I hope you all have a fab Friday filled of Happy Hours and happiness! [They’re basically the same thing, right? 😉 ]
- The joy on 89-year-old, Bryan Sperry’s face as he scores a touchdown for The University of Kansas’s alumni flag football game is simply radiant!
- Lauren Conrad (any other ’The Hills’ and/or ‘Laguna Beach’ lovers out there?!) and her team are sharing their top 10 books to read this Spring. I can’t wait to dive into this list!
- My friend, Katie, shared her adorable apartment wall art a few months back and I am STILL obsessing over it! This will put you right in the DIY decorating mood!
- Have you ever found yourself wishing you could uproot your current life and just move to an island somewhere? Well, that’s exactly what 31-year-old, successful New York journalist, Noelle Hancock did. It sure brings J.R.R. Tolkien’s quote, “Not all who wander are lost”, into perspective!
- This Banana Papaya Kale Smoothie made by Taralynn is calling my name! It looks simply perfect for this weekend’s forecast of sunshine.
- Buzzfeed’s whimsical community quiz on “Who Said it: Blair Waldorf or Beyonce?” is both comical, as well as kind of inspiring. (You go, inner diva!)
- Growing up and being head-over-heals-Olsen-twin-sessed, I’m so excited that their younger sister, Elizabeth, is making movie headlines. (Especially since they’ve taken a step back!) Business Insider covered her starring role in the new Avengers movie– which, tbh, I’ll probably see 90% so that I can catch an Olsen on the big screen again. 😉 Ah, nostalgia.
What links are you loving on this week?
This post and many other on your page are very interesting.
You should show your content to wider audience.
There is a big chance to go viral. You need initial boost and visitors will flood
your page in no time. Simply search in google for:
Juuri13 viral effect
This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am really happy to read all at one
bookmarked!!, I love your web site!
[…] you’re new to Friday Link Love, you can find my first series here and my second one here! Basically, each Friday, you can expect a post on links of any sort that are […]
[…] The previously known series, “Link Love” has been renamed to “Feel Good […]