Feel Good Friday; ser. 6
PSA: The previously known series, “Link Love” has been renamed to “Feel Good Friday”.
Why, you may ask? Because everyone deserves a little sunshine at the end of their workweek! [& I like to keep it positive around here 😉 ]
This weekend, Dj and I are headed to Amelia Island, FL! I’m really excited because I will also be ticking off #4 on my 2015 Summer Bucket List: Go horseback riding on the beach. I haven’t been horseback riding since I was about 10 years old and I thought my horse was trying to kill me because it started to rest one of his legs (I’m not dramatic at all). This will definitely be an interesting adventure…
Do you have any special plans this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope it’s a good one!
TGIF and keep yourselves entertained for the rest of your Friday afternoon!
- Senior dogs need love, too! This adorable transformation of a homeless dog will have you wanting to jump in your car and head to your local animal shelter.
- Here’s what nutritionists eat at a summer BBQ.
- Meet the world’s most traveled man! He has been to all 50 US states, 27 regions of France, 32 Chinese provinces, 83 Russian political subdivisions, 28 Indian states, 23 Argentine provinces, 16 German Länder, 20 regions of Italy, all 19 autonomous communities in Spain, and more. (I have so much travel envy right now)
- A compilation video of various dance scenes from movies throughout history has been made and it’s really great.
- Any other New Girl fans out there? I don’t know about you, but I reallllly want to play their game, True American… and now you can!
- ICYMI: The Hunger Games, Mocking Jay part 2 has released their first teaser of the movie.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. will expand benefits formerly reserved for salaried workers, including tuition reimbursements, sick pay and paid vacations, to all employees starting on July 1st.
- What your favorite sleeping position says about you & the health risks that are associated with how you snooze at night.
- Forget lemonade stands! This awesome 9 year old builds homes for the homeless.
Miss anything on GPL this week? No worries, I’ve got you covered:
Raspberry Ginger White Balsamic Chicken
& a post roulette from around the archives of GPL:
DIY Vanilla Lavender Bath Bombs
[…] Feel Good Friday; ser. 6 […]