Top 15 Most Popular Recipes to Ring in 2015!
Happy (almost) New Year!
Have you all created your resolution list yet? I’m really trying to focus in on living an all around healthier lifestyle. I would like to hone in on working out more, eating better, and putting my wallet on a diet! We’ll see how long that last one will hold up… 😉
2014 was an amazing year filled of ups and downs. I graduated from college, I moved from West Virginia to Florida, met new friends, and started a new job. There’s been a few rough spots, but overall, 2014 was a great year and I have a feeling that 2015 will be just as great- if not better.
To help ring in 2015, I wanted to compile a list of the 15 Most Popular Recipes of 2014. To check out the specific post, simply click on the name of the recipe or project and it will automatically redirect you!
15. Healthy 3 Ingredient Strawberry Jam
14. Shredded Chicken Tacos with Seasoned Sweet Potato Crisps (a crock pot recipe!)
13. Protein Packed French Onion Dip
12. Zesty Fiesta Soup (a crock pot recipe!)
11. Warm Brown Sugar Vanilla & Peppermint Homemade Body Scrubs
10. Mushroom Chicken with a White Wine Sauce
9. Low-Fat Holiday Yogurt Bark
8. DIY Vanilla Lavender Bath Bombs
7. Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Bananas
6. Greek Grilled Chicken Wraps
5. Gluten-Free, Healthy, 3 Minute Mug “Pancakes”
4. Whole Wheat Breakfast Power Pita Pockets
2. Skinny 63 Calorie Peanut Butter Brownies
1. Cinnamon Apple Pie Moonshine
I hope you all have a safe, amazing New Year!
If you try any recipes or want to share with me what you are creating, tag me on Instagram at Melissa_Yost or tweet me @Mellyyo33
See you all in 2015! Xo