Feel Good Friday; ser. 7
This weekend, some of my friends from London are coming in! I’m extremely excited. I’m not sure exactly what we’re going to do, but they’re such a good time, it’s bound to be a great weekend!
Now, your Friday dose of positivity:
- A yoga studio in Illinois is inviting people to join a class with shelter cats, which, in turn, as created more kitty adoptions!
- Corgi puppies chasing a camera- I repeat- corgi puppies chasing a camera!
- Professor Snape on helium!
- I will definitely be taste testing these 4 overnight oats recipes.
- There’s a theory floating around that cats are actually spies. 😉
- So, vodka gummy bear popsicles happened… talk about a perfect summer treat!
- These hilarious [but fake] interview tips will be sure to have you laughing out loud.
Miss anything on GPL this week? No worries, I’ve got you covered:
Refreshing My Mind; Amelia Island pt. 1
Refreshing My Mind; Amelia Island pt.2
So, You’re Thinking About Starting a Blog?
& a post roulette from the archives of GPL:
Low Cal, Low Carb, Homemade Pizza Night
Have a great weekend! What are you all getting into?
[…] weekend was one for the books, to say the […]
[…] Feel Good Friday; ser. 7 […]