Wedding season is coming. *disclaimer- I totally wrote that while thinking it in the Game of Thrones voice
But in all realness.. wedding season IS upon us… and I couldn’t be more excited.
I’m 25 years old, so my Facebook timeline right now is filled of engagement announcements with the occasional wedding + the occasional baby. I’ve figured out that social media is divided into two distinct groups of people:
- Group A: Who hates these updates and complains at how their timelines are flooded with these huge life events
- Group B: Who LOVE these updates and itch for more
I personally belong to Group B. Yay, love! Yay, babies! Yay, happiness! So when the engagements started happening outside of my older friends and more onto my personal friends, I found myself in a bit of a dilemma. What the heck do I get these girls to show them how happy I am at this giant moment in their lives?
After some brainstorming, trail and error, and actually asking my bride friends what gifts they received that were most helpful, I have compiled a list! And because I want to be -helpful- to all of you fellow gift givers out there, I’m choosing to share it. 🙂
So, without further ado, here is my list for 10 Gifts to Get Your Newly Engaged Friend! Of course, if you have anything to add to the list, I’d love for you to share it below in the comments! xo
- The ULTIMATE wedding planner for brides. This thing is seriously awesome. It has worksheets, is in binder form, color swatches, address books- you name it, this baby has it.
- Help your soon-to-be bride release her inner diva + Beyoncé with this amazing tank.
- Wedding planning is a ton of FUN but also extremely stressful. To take the edge off, wine will be consumed (yum) and these glasses are just too cute.
- It’s easy to forget to stop + breathe during all the hustle and bustle of wedding planning. This super cute memory book will be a nice reminder to relish these moments!
- Does this ring make me look engaged? I mean common, this is the cutest mug EVER.
- Assuming that a secret engagement photographer was utilized in popping the big question, nothing is sweeter than framing their forever memory moment.
- Brides go on countless appointments to hair dressers, makeup artists, wedding planners, venues, you name it! They’re going to need something cute and absolutely fabulous to tote everything around in!
- This adorable Kate Spade ring holder is the perfect solution when she needs to take that precious gem off her finger! Now her ring (+ heart) are in the right spot. 🙂
- With that expensive new piece of jewelry, she’ll want to make sure she’s keeping it well maintained! These cute, but super handy, cleansing wipes will take away the daily oils.
- And lastly, to keep track of how many days until the big day, this adorable chalkboard count down would be a perfect addition to any office space, bedroom, kitchen- you name it!
Questions for you:
- What engagement gift would you love to receive?
- What gift is your favorite on this list?
- Are you part of group A or group B?